Court of Appeal's decision Offers Guidance on the approach to Domestic Abuse in child contact cases The Court of Appeal issued a judgment last month after hearing four linked appeals involving child contact and allegations of domestic...
Making a Payment Online
Please choose one of the following options in order to make an online payment using our secure payment page.
Payments can only be accepted in GBP - Sterling.
Please note that a maximum of £10,000 can be paid online. If you need to make a larger payment, please make arrangements for a BACs payment to be made, the details of which can be provided to you.
To make a payment online please choose one of the following options.
- How we protect you information: We use industry standard technology to encrypt your details as they pass over the internet and to enable your browser to confirm that it's really our site that you're using. We use secure certificates issued by Verisign/Symantec.
- On any page where you are entering personal details, you will see the closed padlock icon that tells you the page is protected (see below). If you are using a very old or unsupported browser (eg; Internet Explorer 6.0) you will not be able to connect to these secure pages. In that case, please upgrade to a supported browser (eg; a modern version of IE, Chrome, Opera, Safari or Firefox).
- Padlock positions:
- IE - Left of the refresh icon in the address bar
- Opera - Far right in the address bar
- Chrome, Safari, Firefox - Left of the page URL in the address bar
- If you share your PC or use a facility in a public place - Make sure you are not overlooked as you enter your details and close the browser window and, if applicable, log off when you have finished.