We recently wrote about how justice secretary David Gauke planned to bring forward long awaited legislation that will remove the need for separating couples to allocate blame before seeking a divorce. You can read this blog in full by clicking here . ...
Role: Full time legal secretary
Start date: On or after 1 July 2019.
This is a client facing role, involving supporting a team of solicitors with a wide spectrum of private law family cases.
Tasks will include;
- Secretarial skills using a digital dictation system to produce correspondence and other documentation related to family matters
- Answering and diverting telephone calls
- Filing and archiving
- Scanning and photocopying
- Diary management for solicitors
- General office admin
Skills and Attributes:
- Strong and efficient secretarial and admin skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- High level of attention to detail
- Fast, accurate typing ability, ideally using digital audio systems
- Experience of using case management system desirable but not essential
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Very well organised
- Friendly & professional attitude
Working Hours: 9:00am – 5:00pm Monday - Friday
- Starting salary is negotiable
- 20 days annual leave plus 8 Bank holidays
How to apply: Please email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org